|Materials:||300gsm Coated Paper||Colors:||Customized Colors|
|Surface Finish:||Matt Varnishing, Round Corner ;||Size:||2.5'' * 3.5'' Mm Or Customized ;|
|Logo:||Custom Logo Is Acceptable ;||Feature:||Recyclable, Biodegradable ;|
|Application:||Promotion, Distribution, Advertising, Entertainment||Artwork Format:||Ai, PDF|
|Packaging:||Tuck Box With Shrink Wrapped||Payment Terms:||30% Advanced Payment, Remaining 70% Paid Before Shipping .|
Recyclable custom logo playing cards,
Advertising custom logo playing cards,
Recyclable printable poker cards
Custom Design 300gsm China Black Core Paper Matt Varnishing Playing Cards With Gold Foil
1) 280gsm Grey Core Paper ;
2) 300-350gsm Coated Paper;
3) 300gsm China Black Core Paper;
4) 310gsm German Black Core Paper;
5) 280g-350gsm Blue Core Paper ;
6) 0.3-0.32mm PVC .
|Size||63*88mm/57*87mm or Customized ;|
|Logo||Customized Logo Accepted|
|Surface Finished||Matt/Glossy Varnishing, Glossy/Matt Lamination,Gold/Silver Foil Stamping, Linens Patterns/Air Cushionning, Round Corner,etc.|
|Packaging||Plastic Box, Tuck Box, Lid-Bottom Box, Magnet Box,Drawer Box,Metal Box, Leather Box,etc.|
|Usage||Advertising, Distribution, Promotion,Party, Gift, Exhibition ;|
|Sample Time||Stock Sample is Free, Custom Sample needs 3-5 Working Days|
|Production Time||10-15 Working Days|
|Sample types||Digital Sample ;Printing Sample .|
|Product Name||Unique Designed Sex Beauty Printable Playing Cards|
Packaging Box Styles:
How To Proceed Order:
1. Send Us Inquiry With Requested Specification;
3. Confirm Prices Of Sample And Bulk Order;
4. Sample Payment Paid;
5. Sample Approval;
6. Pay 30% Of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Advanced Payment;
7. Proceed Mass Production Order;
8. Show Final Product Images;
9. Pay Remaining 70% of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Before Shipping Out;
10. Shipping And Provide Tracking Number;
12. Feedback Ideas Or Comments By E-Mail Or Leave Message At Website;
Q1. Can I have a sample order for led light?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 5-7 days for Sample preparing ,10-15 working days for mass production.
Q3. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Sea shipping takes 30days, Truck and Train shipping also optional.
Q4. Is it OK to print my logo on the box and the cards?
A: Yes. You can have your design Logo on the cards and box.
Q5. How can we guarantee quality?
A:Always a pre-production sample before mass production;Always final Inspection before shipment.
Contact Person: Hank.Xia