|Features:||Flexible, Durable, Biodegradable||Materials:||310gsm German Black Core Paper|
|Printing:||CMYK Printing Or Customized Colors||Sample Time:||3-5 Working Days ;|
|Size:||63*88mm ;||Packaging Box:||Gold Foil Tuck Box + Shrink Wrapped|
|MOQ:||1000 Decks||Application:||Decks Collection, Magic Shows, Gifts|
|Surface Treatments:||Gold Foil+ Matt Finished + Linens Patterns||Payment Terms:||30% Deposit Advanced Payment, Remaining 70% Paid Before Shipping|
CMYK poker playing cards,
63*88mm poker playing cards,
CMYK Printable Playing Cards
High-End Produced 310gsm German Black Core Paper Linens Poker Playing Cards
1) Grey Core Paper ;
2) Coated Paper;
3) China Black Core Paper;
4) German Black Core Paper;
5) China Blue Core Paper ;
6) 0.3-0.32mm 100% PVC .
|Box Size||65*90*20mm or Custoized|
|Packaging Box||Tuck Box+Shrink Wrapped ;|
|Surface Finished||Matt/Glossy Varnishing, Glossy/Matt Lamination,Gold/Silver Foil Stamping, Linens Patterns/Air Cushionning, Round Corner,etc.|
|Artwork Format||Ai, PDF|
|Sample Time||3-5 Working Days|
|Production Time||10-15 Working Days|
Air Takes 5-7Days;
Sea Takes 30-35Days ;
Train/Truck Takes 30-35Days .
|Shipping||By Air ( DHL/UPS/FedEx) , By Sea, By Train , By Truck .|
Customized Your Own Design Playing Cards:
Normal Frontside (also can be customized as only text/questions) :
How To Proceed Order:
1. Send Us Inquiry With Requested Specification;
3. Confirm Prices Of Sample And Bulk Order;
4. Sample Payment Paid;
5. Sample Approval;
6. Pay 30% Of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Advanced Payment;
7. Proceed Mass Production Order;
8. Show Final Product Images;
9. Pay Remaining 70% of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Before Shipping Out;
10. Shipping And Provide Tracking Number;
12. Feedback Ideas Or Comments By E-Mail Or Leave Message At Website;
Q1. Can I have a sample order for led light?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 5-7 days for Sample preparing ,10-15 working days for mass production.
Q3. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Sea shipping takes 30days, Truck and Train shipping also optional.
Q4. Is it OK to print my logo on the box and the cards?
A: Yes. You can have your design Logo on the cards and box.
Q5. How can we guarantee quality?
A:Always a pre-production sample before mass production;Always final Inspection before shipment.
Contact Person: Hank.Xia