Home ProductsCylinder Cardboard Packaging

Custom Height 120mm Kraft Paper Push Up Tube Packaging

Certification
China Huizhou Huabao Craft & Gift Co.,Ltd certification
I'm Online Chat Now

Custom Height 120mm Kraft Paper Push Up Tube Packaging

Custom Height 120mm Kraft Paper Push Up Tube Packaging
Custom Height 120mm Kraft Paper Push Up Tube Packaging Custom Height 120mm Kraft Paper Push Up Tube Packaging Custom Height 120mm Kraft Paper Push Up Tube Packaging

Large Image :  Custom Height 120mm Kraft Paper Push Up Tube Packaging

Product Details:
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: Customized
Certification: SGS, ROHS, FSC,ISO9001
Model Number: HB-2023011
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 1000pcs
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Pack in standard export carton or according to customers' packaging request
Delivery Time: 10-15 working days after received deposit
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union
Supply Ability: 100,000pcs Per Month

Custom Height 120mm Kraft Paper Push Up Tube Packaging

Description
Materials: Fancy Paper+ Brown Kraft Paper Colors: Customized CMYK Colors Printing
Surface Treatments: Matt Lamination Size: Dia. 35mm * Height 120mm;
Logo: Customized Logo; Feature: Eco-Friendly, Handmade
Sample Time: 3-5 Working Days Certificated: SGS, FSC, ISO
Application: Essential Oil Bottle, Skin Care Bottle, Perfumes Product Name: 30% Advanced Payment, Remaining 70% Paid Before Shipping
High Light:

120mm kraft paper push up tube

,

custom kraft paper push up tube

,

120mm custom paper tube packaging

 

CMYK Red Printing Luxury Matt laminated Crayon Cardboard Cylinder Packaging

 

Coated art paper

mainly produced for offset printing.

 

This paper quality is normally used for advertising materials, books, annual reports and high quality catalogs. Grammage ranges from 90–170 g/m2 and ISO brightness between 80–96%. The fibre furnish consists of more than 90% chemical pulp. Total pigment content are in the range 30–45%, where calcium carbonate and clay are the most common.

 

Grammage Range: 80 / 90 / 95 / 100 / 105 / 115 / 120 / 128 / 150 / 157 / 170 / 180 / 200 / 230 / 250 / 300 / 350 / 400gsm

 

Product Specification:

Item Value
Materials Art Paper,Kraft Paper,White/Grey Paper Board,Corrugated Paper,Special Paper,Ivory Board,etc.
Size Diameter x Height, Or Customized ;
Colors Customized Colors
Logo Customized Logo
Surface Finished Gold/Silver Foil Stamping,Embossing/Debossing,UV Coating,Matt/Glossy Lamination,Matt/Glossy Varnishing,etc.
Application Pencils,Cosmetics,Personal Care, Perfumes,Essential Oil,Tea,Candy,Wine,Candle,Underwear,Food,etc.
Artwork Format Ai, PDF
Sample Time 3-5 Working Days
Production Time 10-15 Working Days
Accessory EVA, Foam, Sponge,etc .
Payment 30% Advanced Payment, Remaining 70% Paid Before Shipping
Shipping Methods By Air(FedEx/UPS/DHL/TNT), By Sea, By Train, By Truck

 

Product Pictures:

Custom Height 120mm Kraft Paper Push Up Tube Packaging 0

Custom Height 120mm Kraft Paper Push Up Tube Packaging 1


 

Material Options:

Custom Height 120mm Kraft Paper Push Up Tube Packaging 2

 

Surface Treatments:

Custom Height 120mm Kraft Paper Push Up Tube Packaging 3

 

Lid Options:

Custom Height 120mm Kraft Paper Push Up Tube Packaging 4

Remarks: If choose to use the Metal Lid or Easy Peel Off Lid or Easy Pull Off Lid, the MOQ needs 5000pcs .

 

Two Different Inner Tops:

Custom Height 120mm Kraft Paper Push Up Tube Packaging 5

Duplex Board Feature:

  • tough, thin with a bright white appearance
  • One side coated make more water-resistant
  • Smooth Face with Super White
  • Folding resistance, strong stiffness
  • No spots, no deformation

 

Our Advantages:

1.Flexible design and processing
We provide one-stop services from designing, printing to processing. Customers can provide the design according to your requests and samples making, also we can advise how to make the box according customers' ideas.

2. Best materials selection
All our goods are made with eco-friendly material which comply with standard of RoHS and SGS. We can guarantee all mass production goods are same as the perfect pre-production samples with exactly same materials and crafts.

3. Quality guarantee
We have strict quality control process under UL and ISO rules. From confirming artwork, ordering raw material to deliver completed products, every step is controlled by our well-trained quality control staff.

4. Excellent and skilled staff
All our team members are highly experienced with responsible manners, positive attitudes and prompt reaction.That is the most important key to provide best service for you.

5. Competitive minimum order quantity
You will have more opportunity to get access to our high quality products since we offer competitive MOQ for you.

6. Accurate lead time
Accurate delivery time is guaranteed by our standard process management system. We control time at every production process and have specialized staff to follow up the production status.

7. After sales service
24 hours follow up service, we will be here anytime when you need us, we are always here for you.

 

How To Proceed Order:

1. Send Us Inquiry With Requested Specification;

2. Quotation;

3. Confirm Prices Of Sample And Bulk Order;

4. Sample Payment Paid;

5. Sample Approval;

6. Pay 30% Of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Advanced Payment;

7. Proceed Mass Production Order;

8. Show Final Product Images;

9. Pay Remaining 70% of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Before Shipping Out;

10. Shipping And Provide Tracking Number;

11. After-Sales-Service

12. Feedback Ideas Or Comments By E-Mail Or Leave Message At Website;

 

FAQ:

Q1. Can I have a sample order for led light?

  A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.

 

Q2. What about the lead time?

  A: 5-7 days for Sample preparing ,10-15 working days for mass production.

 

Q3. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?

  A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Sea shipping takes 30days, Truck and Train shipping also optional.

 

Q4. Is it OK to print my logo on the Cylinders?

  A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production.

 

Q5. How can we guarantee quality?

  A: Always a pre-production sample before mass production;Always final Inspection before shipment.

 

Q6. Can You Do The Design For Us?

  A: Yes. We have a professional design team have rich experiences in packaging products design and manufacturing,just tell us your ideas,we will help to carry out your idea into perfect Cylinders .

Contact Details
Huizhou Huabao Craft & Gift Co.,Ltd

Contact Person: Hank.Xia

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)