|Materials:||2mm Black Card Paper+157gsm Coated Paper||Colors:||CMYK Offset Printing|
|Surface Handling:||Glossy Lamination||Size:||According To Customer's Request ;|
|Logo:||Customized Logo Accepted ;||Feature:||Rigid, Eco-Friendly|
|Sample Time:||3-5 Working Days||MOQ:||1000pcs|
|Application:||Cosmetics, Skin Care, Essential Oil Bottles, Dropper Bottles||Product Name:||Glossy Laminated Cardboard Paper Jars For Cosmetics|
2mm cardboard jar packaging,
Cosmetics cardboard jar packaging,
cylinder cardboard box With Sponge
2mm Thickness Black Card Cylinder Glossy Laminated Cardboard Paper Jars For Cosmetics With Sponge
|Materials||Art Paper, Coated Paper,Ivory Board Paper,Special Paper,White Cardboard, Grey Cardboard,White Kraft Paper,Brown Kraft Paper|
|Colors||Customized Colors ;|
|Surface Finished||Glossy/Matt Lamination,Embossing, UV Coating,Hot Stamping|
|Industry Use||Cosmetics,Essential Oil Bottles,Dropper Bottles,Wine Bottbles,Garments,Skin Care,Tea,Flower Beans,Candles,etc.|
|Artwork Format||Ai, PDF|
|Sample Time||3-5 Working Days|
|Production Time||10-15 Working Days|
|Accessory||EVA, Foam, Sponge,etc .|
|Payment||30% Advanced Payment, Remaining 70% Paid Before Shipping|
|Shipping Methods||By Air(FedEx/UPS/DHL/TNT), By Sea, By Train, By Truck|
Two Different Inner Tops:
Tube Core Options:
Cylinder Intima Options:
How To Proceed Order:
1. Send Us Inquiry With Requested Specification;
3. Confirm Prices Of Sample And Bulk Order;
4. Sample Payment Paid;
5. Sample Approval;
6. Pay 30% Of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Advanced Payment;
7. Proceed Mass Production Order;
8. Show Final Product Images;
9. Pay Remaining 70% of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Before Shipping Out;
10. Shipping And Provide Tracking Number;
12. Feedback Ideas Or Comments By E-Mail Or Leave Message At Website;
Q1. Can I have a sample order for led light?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 5-7 days for Sample preparing ,10-15 working days for mass production.
Q3. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Sea shipping takes 30days, Truck and Train shipping also optional.
Q4. Is it OK to print my logo on the Cylinders?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production.
Q5. How can we guarantee quality?
A: Always a pre-production sample before mass production;Always final Inspection before shipment.
Q6. Can You Do The Design For Us?
A: Yes. We have a professional design team have rich experiences in packaging products design and manufacturing,just tell us your ideas,we will help to carry out your idea into perfect Cylinders .
Contact Person: Hank.Xia