|Materials:||White Kraft Paper||Colors:||Customized Metallic Color|
|Surface Treatments:||Matt Lamination||Size:||Dia. 70mm * Height 110mm;|
|Logo:||Customized Logo;||Feature:||Biodegradable ,FSC Certificated|
|Sample Time:||3-5 Working Days||MOQ:||1000pcs|
|Usage:||Beauty Products||Product Name:||Biodegradable White Kraft Paper Essential Oil Bottle Cylinder|
C2S paper Color Cylinder Cardboard Packaging,
C2S paper sturdy cardboard tubes,
FSC C2S sturdy cardboard tubes 110mm
CMYK Red Printing Luxury Matt laminated Crayon Cardboard Cylinder Packaging
The round shape of cylinder is their advantages to better fit round bottle, can, jar containers than other rectangular paper carton boxes.
Custom cardboard tubes packaging with lids suit for many applications, they are ideal for packing small glass bottles, such as hemp oil bottle, CBD oil bottle, vape bottle and cosmetic essential oil packagings like beard oil bottle or jars.
Big cardboard tubes are a good packaging for wine glass bottle. Kraft cardboard cylinders are also popular used as t-shirt packaging, coffee and tea storage container, they are also a good option as candles packaging.
These cardboard cylinders are made with durable cardboard from sturdy kraft paper, with 2mm thickness indestructible wall can resistant to crushing and won't out of shape to keep your product safe packed inside and can be used as shipping or mailing tube boxes, they are capable to protect the goods inside during shipment.
|Materials||Coated paper, C2S paper, C1S paper Art paper, craft paper, Fancy paper, corrugated Board, Recycled paper etc or as per your requirement.|
|Size||According to customers specific requirements|
|Colors||CMYK full color offset printing, any PMS color|
|Surface Finished||Glossy or matte lamination, glossy or matte varnish, UV varnish, Spot UV, embossing, debossing, hot stamping, etc. or as your requirement.|
|Application||Pencils,Cosmetics,Personal Care, Perfumes,Essential Oil,Tea,Candy,Wine,Candle,Underwear,Food,etc.|
|Artwork Format||Ai, PDF|
|Sample Time||3-5 Working Days|
|Production Time||10-15 Working Days|
|Accessory||EVA, Foam, Sponge,etc .|
|Payment||30% Advanced Payment, Remaining 70% Paid Before Shipping|
|Shipping Methods||By Air(FedEx/UPS/DHL/TNT), By Sea, By Train, By Truck|
Two Different Inner Tops:
How To Proceed Order:
1. Send Us Inquiry With Requested Specification;
3. Confirm Prices Of Sample And Bulk Order;
4. Sample Payment Paid;
5. Sample Approval;
6. Pay 30% Of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Advanced Payment;
7. Proceed Mass Production Order;
8. Show Final Product Images;
9. Pay Remaining 70% of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Before Shipping Out;
10. Shipping And Provide Tracking Number;
12. Feedback Ideas Or Comments By E-Mail Or Leave Message At Website;
Q1. Can I have a sample order for led light?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 5-7 days for Sample preparing ,10-15 working days for mass production.
Q3. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Sea shipping takes 30days, Truck and Train shipping also optional.
Q4. Is it OK to print my logo on the Cylinders?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production.
Q5. How can we guarantee quality?
A: Always a pre-production sample before mass production;Always final Inspection before shipment.
Q6. Can You Do The Design For Us?
A: Yes. We have a professional design team have rich experiences in packaging products design and manufacturing,just tell us your ideas,we will help to carry out your idea into perfect Cylinders .
Contact Person: Hank.Xia