|Materials:||250gsm White Ivory Board Paper||Colors:||CMYK Full Color Offset Printing Or Customized|
|Size:||150*150*60mm Or Customized Size||Usage:||Earphones, Bracelets, Bluetooth, Data Cable, Wireless Mouse|
|Payment:||30% Advanced Payment, Remaining 70% Paid Before Shipping||Product Name:||Foldable Square Ivory Board Paper Box For Tea Cup/Health Products|
Foldable Square cup shipping boxes,
tuck in flap boxes Full Color Offset Printing,
Foldable Square tuck in flap boxes
Custom Exquisite Printing Foldable Square Ivory Board Paper Box For Tea Cup/Health Products
|Materials||Coated Paper,Kraft Paper,White/Grey Paper Board,Corrugated Paper,Special Paper,Ivory Board,Etc.Available .|
|Size||80x60x20mm or Customer's Size ;|
|Colors||CMYK Offset Printing or Pantone Colors ;|
|Logo||Customized Logo Printed|
|Surface Finish||Gold/Silver Foil Stamping,Embossing/Debossing,Spot UV,Glossy/Matt Lamination,Glossy/Matt Varnishing,etc.|
|Box Styles||Lid-Bottom Box, Magnetic Flip Box, Drawer Box,Book Shape Box, Tuck Box etc.|
|Artwork Format||Ai, PDF,CDR|
|Sample Time||3-5 Working Days|
|Production Time||10-15 Working Days|
1. One-stop along the production system
We are a high-printing,die-cutting,combining corruagted paper,vanish,glossy coating,glossy lamination,matt lamination,spot UV and other one-stop along the production system.
2. Competitive Price for packaging boxes
Due to one-stop production system,there is no outwork given to other suppliers,so no extra outworker cost exist.Then we could quote you low price with high quality.
3. High Quality for packaging boxes
Again due to one-stop production,then we could strictly control quality easier.
4. Good Service for packaging boxes
We will quote you within 24 hours after receiving your inquiry.
Due to time difference,we will work overtime to meet your local time,just be rest assured you get out feedback at first.
5. Good relationship with clients
At first,we must appreciate your precious business chance,no matter whether we could deal with each other or not,you could treat us as your friend,anything we could do for you,just let us know,we will be always here for you.We just would like to establish good relationship with our client to get more business chance.
How To Proceed Order:
1. Send Us Inquiry With Requested Specification;
3. Confirm Prices Of Sample And Bulk Order;
4. Sample Payment Paid;
5. Sample Approval;
6. Pay 30% Of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Advanced Payment;
7. Proceed Mass Production Order;
8. Show Final Product Images;
9. Pay Remaining 70% of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Before Shipping Out;
10. Shipping And Provide Tracking Number;
12. Feedback Ideas Or Comments By E-Mail Or Leave Message At Website;
Q1. Can I have a sample order?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 5-7 days for Sample preparing ,10-15 working days for mass production.
Q3. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Sea shipping takes 30days, Truck and Train shipping also optional.
Q4. Is it OK to print my logo on the box?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production.
Q5. How can we guarantee quality?
A: Always a pre-production sample before mass production;Always final Inspection before shipment.
Q6. Can You Do The Design For Us?
A: Yes. We have a professional design team have rich experiences in packaging products design and manufacturing,just tell us your ideas,we will help to carry out your idea into perfect boxes .
Contact Person: Hank.Xia