|Materials:||157gsm Coated Paper+White Kraft Paper||Colors:||Custom CMYK Printing|
|Surface Treatments:||Matt Lamination, Gold Foil Stamping ;||Size:||Dia. 75mm * Height 140mm Or Customized Size|
|Logo:||Customized ;||Feature:||Eco-Friendly, Sturdy, Rolled Edge|
|Shape:||Round Shape||Artwork Format:||Ai, PDF|
|Application:||Cosmetics, T-Shirt, Underwear, Dropper Bottles||Product Name:||Custom Printed Gold Foil Recyclable Cardboard Paper Cylinder|
157gsm cylindrical paper box,
cylinder gift box with lid CMYK Printing,
157gsm cylinder gift box with lid
Custom Printed Gold Foil Recyclable Cardboard Paper Cylinder For Cosmetics/T-Shirt/Underwear
We are a professional Paper Packaging boxes, Paper Bags, Paper Cylinders and Playing cards, Board Games, Tarot Cards and Affirmation Cards manufacturer .
We have more than 10years of paper packaging and playing cards designing and manfacturing experiences in this industry,we have advanced printing machines ,such as Ctp plate-making system,Heidelberg printing machine,Oil machine,Die-cut machine, Laminating machine and fully automatic paper mounting machine to make sure the high quality products .
From this cylinder,you will see the exquisite printing and excellent gold foil technology we made,it is also made of 100% FSC certificated biodegradable white kraft paper with 2mm thickness .We can provide various of the paper materials for the surface, many kinds of the lid/cap styles, and the inner tube materials options for your selection.
You also can custom designed and made your own logo packaging tubes/cylinders/cans/containers from us,you will get exactly what you need with competitive price and the highest quality products .
|Materials||Art Paper,Brown Kraft Paper, White Kraft Paper, Black Card Paper, White Cardboard Paper, Grey Cardboard Paper, Ivory Board Paper,etc.|
|Size||According To Customer's Request ;|
|Colors||CMYK 4 Colors Printing or Customized|
|Surface Finished||Gold/Silver Foil Stamping,Embossing/Debossing,Spot UV,Matt/Glossy Lamination,Matt/Glossy Varnishing,etc.|
|Application||Cosmetics,Personal Care, Perfumes,Essential Oil Bottle,Skin Care, T-Shirt, Underwear, Electronic Products, Food, etc.|
|Artwork Format||Ai, PDF|
|Sample Time||3-5 Working Days|
|Production Time||10-15 Working Days|
|Accessory||EVA, Foam, Sponge, Plastic Tray, Card Tray,etc .|
|Shipping Methods||By Air(FedEx,DHL,UPS,TNT), By Sea, By Train, By Truck .|
|Payment Terms||30% Advanced Payment, Remaining 70% paid before shipping .|
Two Different Inner Tops:
How To Proceed Order:
1. Send Us Inquiry With Requested Specification;
3. Confirm Prices Of Sample And Bulk Order;
4. Sample Payment Paid;
5. Sample Approval;
6. Pay 30% Of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Advanced Payment;
7. Proceed Mass Production Order;
8. Show Final Product Images;
9. Pay Remaining 70% of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Before Shipping Out;
10. Shipping And Provide Tracking Number;
12. Feedback Ideas Or Comments By E-Mail Or Leave Message At Website;
Q1. Can I have a sample order?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 5-7 days for Sample preparing ,10-15 working days for mass production.
Q3. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Sea shipping takes 30days, Truck and Train shipping also optional.
Q4. Is it OK to print my logo on the Cylinders?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production.
Q5. How can we guarantee quality?
A: Always a pre-production sample before mass production;Always final Inspection before shipment.
Q6. Can You Do The Design For Us?
A: Yes. We have a professional design team have rich experiences in packaging products design and manufacturing,just tell us your ideas,we will help to carry out your idea into perfect Cylinders .
Contact Person: Hank.Xia