|Materials:||157gsm Coated Paper+Black Card Paper||Colors:||CMYK 4C Offset Printing ;|
|Surface Treatments:||Matt Lamination;||Size:||Dia. 85mm * Height 170mm Or Customized Size|
|Shape:||Round Shape||Artwork Format:||Ai, PDF|
|Application:||Flower Bean, Peanuts, Tea, T-Shirt, Beauty Products||Product Name:||Custom Designed Recyclable Black Card Paper Tube|
recyclable cardboard cylinder containers,
cardboard cylinder containers 4C Offset Printing,
recyclable tube packaging 4C Offset Printing
Custom Designed Recyclable Black Card Paper Tube Round Shape Matt Finished Cardboard Cylinders
|Materials||Art Paper,Brown Kraft Paper, White Kraft Paper, Black Card Paper, White Cardboard Paper, Grey Cardboard Paper, Ivory Board Paper,etc.|
|Colors||CMYK 4 Colors Printing or Pantone Colors|
|Surface Finished||Gold/Silver Foil Stamping,Embossing/Debossing,Spot UV,Matt/Glossy Lamination,Matt/Glossy Varnishing,etc.|
|Application||Personal Care, Perfumes,Essential Oil Bottle,Skin Care, T-Shirt, Underwear, Electronic Products, Food,Beverage, etc.|
|Sample Time||3-5 Working Days|
|Production Time||10-15 Working Days|
|Accessory||EVA, Foam, Sponge,etc .|
|Shipping Methods||By Air(FedEx,DHL,UPS,TNT), By Sea, By Train, By Truck .|
|Payment Terms||30% Advanced Payment, Remaining 70% paid before shipping .|
Two Different Inner Tops:
How To Proceed Order:
1. Send Us Inquiry With Requested Specification;
3. Confirm Prices Of Sample And Bulk Order;
4. Sample Payment Paid;
5. Sample Approval;
6. Pay 30% Of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Advanced Payment;
7. Proceed Mass Production Order;
8. Show Final Product Images;
9. Pay Remaining 70% of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Before Shipping Out;
10. Shipping And Provide Tracking Number;
12. Feedback Ideas Or Comments By E-Mail Or Leave Message At Website;
Q1. Can I have a sample order ?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 5-7 days for Sample preparing ,10-15 working days for mass production.
Q3. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Sea shipping takes 30days, Truck and Train shipping also optional.
Q4. Is it OK to print my logo on the Cylinders?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production.
Q5. How can we guarantee quality?
A: Always a pre-production sample before mass production;Always final Inspection before shipment.
Q6. Can You Do The Design For Us?
A: Yes. We have a professional design team have rich experiences in packaging products design and manufacturing,just tell us your ideas,we will help to carry out your idea into perfect Cylinders .
Contact Person: Hank.Xia