|Materials:||Cardboard Paper||Colors:||CMYK 4C Offset Printing ;|
|Surface Finished:||Matt Lamination;||Size:||Dia. 75mm * Height 120mm Or Customized Size|
|Logo:||Custom Logo Accepted||Feature:||Eco-Friendly, Handmade|
|Place Of Origin:||Guangdong,China||Accessory:||EVA, Foam, Sponge, Card Tray, Etc.|
|Application:||CBD Oil Dropper Bottle, Skin Care, Cosmetics||Product Name:||Round Shape Rigid Cardboard Cylinder For 30ml CBD Oil Dropper Bottle|
30ml Cylinder Cardboard Packaging,
30ml round packaging boxes,
round packaging boxes EVA Insert
Round Shape Rigid Cardboard Cylinder For 30ml CBD Oil Dropper Bottle With EVA Insert
Coated art paper
mainly produced for offset printing.
This paper quality is normally used for advertising materials, books, annual reports and high quality catalogs. Grammage ranges from 90–170 g/m2 and ISO brightness between 80–96%. The fibre furnish consists of more than 90% chemical pulp. Total pigment content are in the range 30–45%, where calcium carbonate and clay are the most common.
Grammage Range: 80 / 90 / 95 / 100 / 105 / 115 / 120 / 128 / 150 / 157 / 170 / 180 / 200 / 230 / 250 / 300 / 350 / 400gsm
|Materials||Coated Paper,Brown Kraft Paper, White Kraft Paper, Black Card Paper, White Cardboard Paper, Grey Cardboard Paper, Ivory Board Paper,etc.|
According to customer's requirments
|Logo||Customized Logo Accepted|
|Surface Finished||Gold/Silver Foil Stamping,Embossing/Debossing,Spot UV,Matt/Glossy Lamination,Matt/Glossy Varnishing,etc.|
|Usage||CBD Oil Dropper Bottle, Essential Oil Bottle,Skin Care, Personal Care,Perfume,Electroni Products,Food And Beverage,etc.|
|Sample Time||3-5 Working Days|
|Production Time||10-15 Working Days|
|Accessory||EVA, Foam, Sponge,etc .|
|Shipping Methods||By Air(FedEx,DHL,UPS,TNT), By Sea, By Train, By Truck .|
|Payment Terms||30% Advanced Payment, Remaining 70% paid before shipping .|
Duplex Board Feature:
Remarks: If choose to use the Easy Pull Ring Lid or Metal Lid, the MOQ should be 5000pcs .
Two Different Inner Tops:
1.Flexible design and processing
We provide one-stop services from designing, printing to processing. Customers can provide the design according to your requests and samples making, also we can advise how to make the box according customers' ideas.
2. Best materials selection
All our goods are made with eco-friendly material which comply with standard of RoHS and SGS. We can guarantee all mass production goods are same as the perfect pre-production samples with exactly same materials and crafts.
3. Quality guarantee
We have strict quality control process under UL and ISO rules. From confirming artwork, ordering raw material to deliver completed products, every step is controlled by our well-trained quality control staff.
4. Excellent and skilled staff
All our team members are highly experienced with responsible manners, positive attitudes and prompt reaction.That is the most important key to provide best service for you.
5. Competitive minimum order quantity
You will have more opportunity to get access to our high quality products since we offer competitive MOQ for you.
6. Accurate lead time
Accurate delivery time is guaranteed by our standard process management system. We control time at every production process and have specialized staff to follow up the production status.
7. After sales service
24 hours follow up service, we will be here anytime when you need us, we are always here for you.
How To Proceed Order:
1. Send Us Inquiry With Requested Specification;
3. Confirm Prices Of Sample And Bulk Order;
4. Sample Payment Paid;
5. Sample Approval;
6. Pay 30% Of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Advanced Payment;
7. Proceed Mass Production Order;
8. Show Final Product Images;
9. Pay Remaining 70% of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Before Shipping Out;
10. Shipping And Provide Tracking Number;
12. Feedback Ideas Or Comments By E-Mail Or Leave Message At Website;
Q1. Can I have a sample order ?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 5-7 days for Sample preparing ,10-15 working days for mass production.
Q3. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Sea shipping takes 30days, Truck and Train shipping also optional.
Q4. Is it OK to print my logo on the Cylinders?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production.
Q5. How can we guarantee quality?
A: Always a pre-production sample before mass production;Always final Inspection before shipment.
Q6. Can You Do The Design For Us?
A: Yes. We have a professional design team have rich experiences in packaging products design and manufacturing,just tell us your ideas,we will help to carry out your idea into perfect Cylinders .
Contact Person: Hank.Xia