|Materials:||157gsm Coated Paper+ Kraft Paper||Colors:||Customized Colors ;|
|Surface Finished:||Matt Lamination;||Size:||Customized Size Is Acceptable|
|Shape:||Round Shape||Packing:||Standard Carton Packaging|
|Application:||Cosmetic Bottle/Jar Packaging, Food Packaging||Product Name:||Biodegradable Custom Made Cardboard Cans|
Biodegradable paper canister packaging,
Handcrafted paper canister packaging,
Kraft Paper tea packaging can
Biodegradable Custom Made Cardboard Cans Handcrafted Kraft Paper Cylinders For Tea Packaging
Art paper ( 128gram , 157gram , 200gram , 250gram)
Kraft paper (100gram,120gram,125gram,150gram,200gram,250gram )
Ivory board ( 250gram , 300gram )
Specialty paper ( 128gram , 157gram , 200gram , 250gram)
Cardboard (800gram , 1000gram , 1200gram , 1500gram )
|Logo||Custom Logo Printed|
|Surface Finished||Gold/Silver Foil Stamping,Embossing/Debossing,Spot UV,Matt/Glossy Lamination,Matt/Glossy Varnishing,etc.|
|Application||Personal Care, Perfumes,Essential Oil Bottle,Skin Care,Apparel, Electronic Products, Tea,Spicy,Beverage, etc.|
|Sample Time||3-5 Working Days|
|Production Time||10-15 Working Days|
|Accessory||EVA, Foam, Sponge,etc .|
|Shipping Methods||By Air(FedEx,DHL,UPS,TNT), By Sea, By Train, By Truck .|
|Payment Terms||30% Advanced Payment, Remaining 70% paid before shipping .|
Two Different Inner Tubes:
How To Proceed Order:
1. Send Us Inquiry With Requested Specification;
3. Confirm Prices Of Sample And Bulk Order;
4. Sample Payment Paid;
5. Sample Approval;
6. Pay 30% Of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Advanced Payment;
7. Proceed Mass Production Order;
8. Show Final Product Images;
9. Pay Remaining 70% of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Before Shipping Out;
10. Shipping And Provide Tracking Number;
12. Feedback Ideas Or Comments By E-Mail Or Leave Message At Website;
Q1. Can I have a sample order ?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 5-7 days for Sample preparing ,10-15 working days for mass production.
Q3. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Sea shipping takes 30days, Truck and Train shipping also optional.
Q4. Is it OK to print my logo on the Cylinders?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production.
Q5. How can we guarantee quality?
A: Always a pre-production sample before mass production;Always final Inspection before shipment.
Q6. Can You Do The Design For Us?
A: Yes. We have a professional design team have rich experiences in packaging products design and manufacturing,just tell us your ideas,we will help to carry out your idea into perfect Cylinders .
Contact Person: Hank.Xia