|Materials:||310gsm German Black Core Paper||Colors:||Custom Colors Printed|
|Surface Finish:||Black Core Matt Varnishing||Size:||2.5'' * 3.5'' Or Customized ;|
|Logo:||Customized Logo Printed||Feature:||Flexible, Durable, Biodegradable|
|Application:||Magic , Gambling , Distribution ,Gifts||Sample Time:||3-5 Working Days|
|Product Name:||Customized 310gsm German Black Core Paper Gold Foil Air Cushioning Playing Cards||Packaging:||Shrink- Wrapped+ Tuck Box Or Customized|
Gold Foil air cushion playing cards,
air cushion playing cards 2.5''*3.5'',
german playing cards Biodegradable
Customized 310gsm German Black Core Paper Gold Foil Air Cushioning Playing Cards
Specification of Customized 310gsm German Black Core Paper Playing Cards:
|Materials Available||Coated Paper, Art Paper,Blue Core Paper, Black Core Paper, PVC ,Etc.|
|Size||63*88mm/57*87mm or Customized ;|
|Colors||CMYK Offset Printing, PMC or Customized Colors|
|Logo||Customized Logo Printed|
|Surface Finish||Matt/Glossy Varnishing, Glossy/Matt Lamination,Gold/Silver Foil Stamping, Linens Patterns,etc.|
|Packaging Box||Plastic Box, Tuck Box, Lid-Bottom Box, Magnetic Flip Box,Drawer Box,etc.|
|Application||Gambling Club, Retail, Distribution, Promotion,Magic Shows,Wedding Gifts|
|Sample Time||3-5 Working Days|
|Production Time||10-15 Working Days|
|Shipping Methods||By Air( FedEx,DHL,UPS),By Sea, By Train, By Truck .|
|Payment Terms||30% Advanced Payment, Remaining 70% paid before shipping .|
Customized German Black Core Paper Poker Cards Description:
This deck of the poker card is made of 310gsm German black core paper with air cushionning handling, its quality is same as the Bicycle playing cards, thus this kind of paper playing cards are popular for many magicians and casino clubs .
The card size is 63*88mm about 2.5'' x 3.5'' , it can be customized according to your design ; The handling of the cards are gold foil stamping on the backside and gold gilded edges for all of the cards, you also can custom make the silver foil stamping , red foil stamping, green foil stamping,etc. which can make your cards looks amazing .
The tuck box is made of 300gsm natural black paper,which is a luxury and high quality paper good for foil stamping ,you can see from below images .
We have many kinds of the boxes for the cards:
1). Tuck box ;
2). Hang hook box ;
3). Lid-bottom box ;
4). Magnetic flip box or book shape box ;
5). Plastic box ;
6). Tin box
7). Wooden box ;
8). PU leather pouch ,etc.
We can customize all kinds of the playing cards for you .If you have interest, you can send the messages to us freely at any time .
Customized Gold Gilded Edges Playing Cards:
What kind of artwork should send for printing?
1) We prefer artwork in vector form, in PDF, AI or PSD files.
2) Please make sure to ask for template in specific formats before submitting artwork to us.
3) All artwork should be 600 dpi submitted in CMYK. However, 300dpi artwork can be accepted as well.
4) Please be sure all type in vector artwork is converted to paths/outlines.
5) Please be sure that all files linked from your art files are either embedded, or included separately.
6) If you choose PMS printing, please make sure to include all PMS numbers in the file.
Q1. Can I have a sample order for playing cards?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 5-7 days for Sample preparing ,10-15 working days for mass production.
Q3. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Sea shipping takes 30days, Truck and Train shipping also optional.
Q4. Is it OK to print my logo on the box and the cards?
A: Yes. You can have your design Logo on the cards and box.
Q5. How can we guarantee quality?
A:Always a pre-production sample before mass production;Always final Inspection before shipment.
Contact Person: Hank.Xia