|Materials:||Biodegradable Paper||Colors:||CMYK Exquisite Printing|
|Size:||62*95mm/70*120mm||Sample Time:||Stock Sample At Any Time; Custom Sample 3-5 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||30% Advanced Deposit ,Remaining 70% Paid Before Shipping By T/T||Packaging:||Custom Tuck Box+ Shrink Wrapped|
|Product Name:||Exquisite Printing Matt Laminated Biodegradable Paper Animal Spirit Oracle Cards||Shipping:||By Air (FedEx/UPS/DHL), By Sea/Train/Truck.|
Biodegradable Animal Spirit Oracle Cards,
spirit guide oracle cards Matt Laminated,
spirit guide oracle cards 70*120mm
Exquisite Printing Matt Laminated Biodegradable Paper Animal Spirit Oracle Cards
100% Recyclable Paper,or Customized ;
|Size||Can Be Customized Any Sizes|
|Colors||According To Customer's Design|
|Surface Handling||Varnishing,Lamination, Hot/Cold Foil Stamping, Debossing/Embossing,etc.|
|Packaging Box||Plastic Box, Tuck Box,2 Pieces Box, Magnetic Closure Box,Drawer Box,etc.|
|Sample Types||Digital Sampled By Ink-Jek Printer, Printing Sampled By Heidelberg Machine|
Coated art paper
mainly produced for offset printing.
This paper quality is normally used for advertising materials, books, annual reports and high quality catalogs. Grammage ranges from 90–170 g/m2 and ISO brightness between 80–96%. The fibre furnish consists of more than 90% chemical pulp. Total pigment content are in the range 30–45%, where calcium carbonate and clay are the most common.
Grammage Range: 80 / 90 / 95 / 100 / 105 / 115 / 120 / 128 / 150 / 157 / 170 / 180 / 200 / 230 / 250 / 300 / 350 / 400gsm
Normal Poker Cards Dimensions:
Packaging Box Options:
Our company was established in year 2010. Located in Huizhou city,which is next to the Shenzhen port to provide the fast delivery .
We have more than 10years of paper packaging and playing cards designing and manfacturing experiences in this industry,we have advanced printing machines ,such as Ctp plate-making system,Heidelberg printing machine,Oil machine,Die-cut machine, Laminating machine and fully automatic paper mounting machine to make sure the high quality products .
We are a professional Paper Packaging boxes, Paper Bags, Paper Cylinders and Playing cards, Board Games, Tarot Cards and Affirmation Cards manufacturer .
Moreover, we can provide you with competitive price products, excellent team all-round services and high quality products, which is a guarantee for your confidence
How To Proceed Order:
1. Send Us Inquiry With Requested Specification;
3. Confirm Prices Of Sample And Bulk Order;
4. Sample Payment Paid;
5. Sample Approval;
6. Pay 30% Of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Advanced Payment;
7. Proceed Mass Production Order;
8. Show Final Product Images;
9. Pay Remaining 70% of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Before Shipping Out;
10.Shipping And Provide Tracking Number;
12.Feedback Ideas Or Comments By E-Mail Or Leave Message At Website;
Q1. Can I have a sample order ?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 5-7 days for Sample preparing ,10-15 working days for mass production.
Q3. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Sea shipping takes 30days, Truck and Train shipping also optional.
Q4. Is it OK to print my logo on the box and the cards?
A: Yes. You can have your design Logo on the cards and box.
Q5. How can we guarantee quality?
A:Always a pre-production sample before mass production;Always final Inspection before shipment.
Contact Person: Hank.Xia