|Materials:||Plastic, Paper||Colors:||Double Sides CMYK Printed|
|Card Size:||Playing Cards 63*88mm,Game Board 60*60mm Or Customized||Packaging:||Rigid Cardboard Lid-Bottom Box With Card Tray|
|Key Words:||Custom, Competitive Price, Cardboard, Game Card||Product Name:||Custom Competitive Cardboard Game Card|
Plastic card game with sand timer,
2mm card game with sand timer,
2mm Custom Game Card Printing
Custom Factory Manufactured Competitive Price 2mm Thickness Cardboard Game Card
White Core/Blue Core/Black Core/Grey Core paper, 0.28-0.35mm100% PVC, Ivory Board Paper, White/Grey Board, Corrugated Paper,Special Paper,Kraft Paper, etc.
|Card Size||63*88mm,57*87mm,60*60mm or Customized ;|
|Colors||CMYK Offset Printing or Customized ;|
|Game Components||Dices,Pawns,Tokens,Sand Timers,Game Boards,RuleBook,Titles,Others.|
Gold/Silver Hot Foil Stamping;
Trimmed gold/silver/colorful edging
|Payment||30% Advanced Payment, Remaining 70% Paid Before Shipping|
1) Existing samples are free, if you'd like to pay the shipping cost.
2) Custom samples with your own design will need sampling cost.
|Production Name||Custom Factory Manufactured Competitive Price 2mm Thickness Cardboard Game Card|
Playing Cards Materils:
Packaging Box Materials:
Our company was established in year 2010. Located in Huizhou city,which is next to the Shenzhen port to provide the fast delivery .
We have more than 10years of paper packaging and playing cards designing and manfacturing experiences in this industry,we have advanced printing machines ,such as Ctp plate-making system,Heidelberg printing machine,Oil machine,Die-cut machine, Laminating machine and fully automatic paper mounting machine to make sure the high quality products .
We are a professional Paper Packaging boxes, Paper Bags, Paper Cylinders and Playing cards, Board Games, Tarot Cards and Affirmation Cards manufacturer .
Moreover, we can provide you with competitive price products, excellent team all-round services and high quality products, which is a guarantee for your confidence
How To Proceed Order:
1. Send Us Inquiry With Requested Specification;
3. Confirm Prices Of Sample And Bulk Order;
4. Sample Payment Paid;
5. Sample Approval;
6. Pay 30% Of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Advanced Payment;
7. Proceed Mass Production Order;
8. Show Final Product Images;
9. Pay Remaining 70% of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Before Shipping Out;
10.Shipping And Provide Tracking Number;
12.Feedback Ideas Or Comments By E-Mail Or Leave Message At Website;
Q1. Can I have a sample order ?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 5-7 days for Sample preparing ,10-15 working days for mass production.
Q3. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Sea shipping takes 30days, Truck and Train shipping also optional.
Q4. Is it OK to print my logo on the box and the cards?
A: Yes. Please send us the artwork with your design.
Q5. How can we guarantee quality?
A: Always a pre-production sample before mass production;Always final Inspection before shipment.
Q6. Can You Do The Design For Us?
A: Yes. We have a professional design team have rich experiences in packaging products design and manufacturing,just tell us your ideas,we will help to carry out your idea into perfect boxes .
Contact Person: Hank.Xia