|Materials:||300gsm White Ivory Board Paper/C1S Paper||Size:||Customized Rectangle Size|
|Feature:||Recyclable, Handmade, Foldable, Card Tray||Usage:||Medicines, Health Products, Tea|
|Payment:||30% Advanced Payment, Remaining 70% Paid Before Shipping||Product Name:||300gsm Ivory Board Foldable Box For Healthy Food|
Foldable 300gsm Ivory Board Box,
SGS Ivory Board Box,
300gsm Card Paper Box
Custom Design Drawer Style White Card Paper Box 300gsm Ivory Board Foldable Box For Healthy Food
|Materials||Coated Paper,Kraft Paper,White/Grey Paper Board,Corrugated Paper,Special Paper,Ivory Board,etc.Available .|
|Size||Customized Any Sizes|
|Colors||CMYK Offset Printing or Customized ;|
|Logo||Customized Logo Printed|
|Surface Finish||Gold/Silver Foil Stamping,Embossing/Debossing,Spot UV,Glossy/Matt Lamination,Glossy/Matt Varnishing,etc.|
|Box Styles||Lid-Bottom Box, Magnetic Flip Box, Drawer Box, Tuck Box etc.|
|Artwork Format||Ai, PDF,CDR|
|Sample Time||3-5 Working Days|
|Production Time||10-15 Working Days|
Duplex Board Feature:
1. One-stop along the production system
We are a high-printing,die-cutting,combining corruagted paper,vanish,glossy coating,glossy lamination,matt lamination,spot UV and other one-stop along the production system.
2. Competitive Price for packaging boxes
Due to one-stop production system,there is no outwork given to other suppliers,so no extra outworker cost exist.Then we could quote you low price with high quality.
3. High Quality for packaging boxes
Again due to one-stop production,then we could strictly control quality easier.
4. Good Service for packaging boxes
We will quote you within 24 hours after receiving your inquiry.
Due to time difference,we will work overtime to meet your local time,just be rest assured you get out feedback at first.
5. Good relationship with clients
At first,we must appreciate your precious business chance,no matter whether we could deal with each other or not,you could treat us as your friend,anything we could do for you,just let us know,we will be always here for you.We just would like to establish good relationship with our client to get more business chance.
How To Proceed Order:
1. Send Us Inquiry With Requested Specification;
3. Confirm Prices Of Sample And Bulk Order;
4. Sample Payment Paid;
5. Sample Approval;
6. Pay 30% Of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Advanced Payment;
7. Proceed Mass Production Order;
8. Show Final Product Images;
9. Pay Remaining 70% of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Before Shipping Out;
10. Shipping And Provide Tracking Number;
12. Feedback Ideas Or Comments By E-Mail Or Leave Message At Website;
Contact Person: Hank.Xia