|Features:||Flexible, Durable, Biodegradable||Materials:||SGS 300-350gsm Coated Paper|
|Printing:||CMYK 4 Colors Printing Or Customized Colors||Sample Time:||3-5 Working Days ;|
|Size:||2.5''x3.5''||Packaging Box:||Custom Tuck Box + Shrink Wrapped|
|MOQ:||500 Decks||Payment Terms:||30% Deposit Advanced Payment, Remaining 70% Paid Before Shipping|
350gsm Coated Paper Poker Card Games,
300gsm Coated Paper Poker Card Games,
2.5''X3.5'' Printable Playing Cards
2.5''x3.5'' Printable Playing Cards SGS 300-350gsm Coated Paper Poker Card Games
1) Grey Core Paper ;
2) Coated Paper;
3) China Black Core Paper;
4) German Black Core Paper;
5) China Blue Core Paper ;
6) 0.3-0.32mm 100% PVC .
|Box Size||65*90*20mm or Custoized|
|Packaging Box||Tuck Box+Shrink Wrapped ;|
|Box Materials||300gsm Coated Paper ;|
|Surface Finished||Matt/Glossy Varnishing, Glossy/Matt Lamination,Gold/Silver Foil Stamping, Linens Patterns/Air Cushionning, Round Corner,etc.|
|Box Colors||CMYK normal printing,custom logo printed|
|Sample Time||3-5 Working Days|
|Production Time||10-15 Working Days|
Air Takes 5-7Days;
Sea Takes 30-35Days ;
Train/Truck Takes 30-35Days .
|Shipping Options||By Air ( DHL/UPS/FedEx) , By Sea, By Train , By Truck .|
Customized Playing Cards Size:
Normal Frontside (also can be customized as only text/questions) :
Spot UV: according to the needs of polishing products, parts of trademarks, packaging printing need outstanding local glazing coating, glazing pattern and the surrounding than appear bright, bright beautiful,stereo sense is strong, can produce a unique artistic effect.
Hot Stamping: A printing decoration process. Heat the metal plate, foil, embossing on print out golden words or patterns.
How To Proceed Order:
1. Send Us Inquiry With Requested Specification;
3. Confirm Prices Of Sample And Bulk Order;
4. Sample Payment Paid;
5. Sample Approval;
6. Pay 30% Of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Advanced Payment;
7. Proceed Mass Production Order;
8. Show Final Product Images;
9. Pay Remaining 70% of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Before Shipping Out;
10. Shipping And Provide Tracking Number;
12. Feedback Ideas Or Comments By E-Mail Or Leave Message At Website;
Q1. Can I have a sample order for playing cards?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 5-7 days for Sample preparing ,10-15 working days for mass production.
Q3. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Sea shipping takes 30days, Truck and Train shipping also optional.
Q4. Is it OK to print my logo on the box and the cards?
A: Yes. You can have your design Logo on the cards and box.
Q5. How can we guarantee quality?
A:Always a pre-production sample before mass production;Always final Inspection before shipment.
Contact Person: Hank.Xia