|Materials:||310gsm German Black Core Paper||Colors:||Custom Colors Printed|
|Surface Finish:||Black Core Matt Varnishing||Size:||63*88mm/57*87mm Or Customized ;|
|Logo:||Customized Logo Printed||Application:||Magic , Gambling , Distribution ,Gifts, Casino Club|
|Product Name:||Air Cushioning Customized Casino Poker Cards||Packaging:||Custom Tuck Box+ Shrink Wrapping Or Customized|
Casino Poker Cards 63x88mm,
310gsm Black Core Paper Poker Cards,
310gsm Black Core Paper Playing Cards
German Black Core Paper Playing Cards Air Cushioning Customized Casino Poker Cards
|Materials Available||Grey Core Paper, White Core Paper ,Blue Core Paper, Black Core Paper, PVC ,etc.|
|Card Size||63*88mm/57*87mm or Customized ;|
|Colors||CMYK Offset Printing, Pantones or Customized Colors|
|Logo||Customized Logo Printed|
|Surface Finish||Matt/Glossy Varnishing, Glossy/Matt Lamination,Gold/Silver Foil Stamping, Linens Patterns,etc.|
|Packaging Box||Plastic Box, Tuck Box, Lid-Bottom Box, Magnetic Flip Box,Drawer Box,etc.|
|Application||Gambling Club, Retail, Distribution, Promotion,Magic Shows,Wedding Gifts|
|Sample Time||3-5 Working Days|
|Production Time||10-15 Working Days|
|Shipping Methods||By Air( FedEx,DHL,UPS),By Sea, By Train, By Truck .|
|Payment Terms||30% Advanced Payment, Remaining 70% paid before shipping .|
Custom Playing Card Size:
Packaging Box Options:
Packaging & Shipping:
Simple Custom Order Processes:
1.Send Us Inquiry With Requested Specification;
3.Confirm Prices Of Sample And Bulk Order;
4.Sample Payment Paid;
6.Pay 30% Of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Advanced Payment;
7.Proceed Mass Production Order;
8.Show Final Product Images;
9.Pay Remaining 70% of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Before Shipping Out;
10.Shipping And Provide Tracking Number;
12.Feedback Ideas Or Comments By E-Mail Or Leave Message At Website;
Q1. Can I have a sample order for playing cards?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 5-7 days for Sample preparing ,10-15 working days for mass production.
Q3. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Sea shipping takes 30days, Truck and Train shipping also optional.
Q4. Is it OK to print my logo on the box and the cards?
A: Yes. You can have your design Logo on the cards and box.
Q5. How can we guarantee quality?
A:Always a pre-production sample before mass production;Always final Inspection before shipment.
Contact Person: Hank.Xia