|Materials:||157gsm Coated Paper+White Kraft Paper||Colors:||Customized Colors Printing|
|Surface Treatments:||Matt Lamination||Size:||Customized Dia. X Height|
|Logo:||Customized ;||Feature:||Eco-Friendly, Sturdy, Rolled Edge|
|Shape:||Round Shape||Application:||Cosmetics, Puzzle Games, Essential Oil Jars, Dropper Bottles|
Rolling Edge Cardboard Paper Tubes,
Matt Lamination Cardboard Paper Tubes,
Cylinder Cardboard Packaging For Puzzle Games
Non-Toxic Cardboard Paper Tubes Round Shape Rolling Edge White Kraft Paper Cylinders For Puzzle Games
The round shape of cylinder tubes is their advantages to better fit round bottle, can, jar containers than other rectangular paper carton boxes.
Custom cardboard tubes packaging with lids suit for many applications, they are ideal for packing small glass bottles, such as hemp oil bottle, CBD oil bottle, vape bottle and cosmetic essential oil packagings like beard oil bottle or jars.
Big cardboard tubes also a good packaging for wine glass bottle.
Kraft cardboard cylinder tubes are also popular use as t-shirt packaging, coffee and tea storage container, they are also a good option as candles packaging.
These cardboard cylinder tubes are made with durable cardboard from sturdy kraft paper, with 2mm thickness indestructible wall can resistant to crushing and won't out of shape to keep your product safe packed inside and can be used as shipping or mailing tube boxes, they are capable to protect the goods inside during shipment.
|Materials||Art Paper,Brown Kraft Paper, White Kraft Paper, Black Card Paper, White Cardboard Paper, Grey Cardboard Paper, Ivory Board Paper,etc.|
|Size||According To Customer's Request ;|
|Colors||CMYK 4 Colors Printing or Customized|
|Surface Finished||Gold/Silver Foil Stamping,Embossing/Debossing,Spot UV,Matt/Glossy Lamination,Matt/Glossy Varnishing,etc.|
|Application||Cosmetics,Personal Care, Perfumes,Essential Oil Bottle,Skin Care, T-Shirt, Underwear, Electronic Products, Food, etc.|
|Artwork Format||Ai, PDF|
|Sample Time||3-5 Working Days|
|Production Time||10-15 Working Days|
|Accessory||EVA, Foam, Sponge, Plastic Tray, Card Tray,etc .|
|Shipping Methods||By Air(FedEx,DHL,UPS,TNT), By Sea, By Train, By Truck .|
|Payment Terms||30% Advanced Payment, Remaining 70% paid before shipping .|
Two Different Inner Tops:
Custom Order Processes:
1. Send Us Inquiry With Requested Specification;
3. Confirm Prices Of Sample And Bulk Order;
4. Sample Payment Paid;
5. Sample Approval;
6. Pay 30% Of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Advanced Payment;
7. Proceed Mass Production Order;
8. Show Final Product Images;
9. Pay Remaining 70% of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Before Shipping Out;
10. Shipping And Provide Tracking Number;
12. Feedback Ideas Or Comments By E-Mail Or Leave Message At Website;
Q1. Can I have a sample order?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 5-7 days for Sample preparing ,10-15 working days for mass production.
Q3. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Sea shipping takes 30days, Truck and Train shipping also optional.
Q4. Is it OK to print my logo on the Cylinders?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production.
Q5. How can we guarantee quality?
A: Always a pre-production sample before mass production;Always final Inspection before shipment.
Q6. Can You Do The Design For Us?
A: Yes. We have a professional design team have rich experiences in packaging products design and manufacturing,just tell us your ideas,we will help to carry out your idea into perfect Cylinders .
Contact Person: Hank.Xia