|Materials:||310gsm German Black Core Paper||Colors:||Custom Colors Printed|
|Surface Finish:||Black Core Matt Varnishing And Gold Foil||Size:||2.5'' * 3.5'' Or Customized ;|
|Logo:||Customized Logo Printed||Feature:||Flexible, Durable, Biodegradable|
|Application:||Magic , Gambling , Distribution ,Gifts||Sample Time:||3-5 Working Days|
|Product Name:||High-End Produced Gold Foil German Black Core Paper Playing Cards||Packaging:||Shrink- Wrapped+ Tuck Box Or Customized|
German Black Core Paper Playing Cards,
310gsm Paper Printable Playing Cards,
Paper Playing Cards 2.5'' x 3.5''
Customized 310gsm German Black Core Paper Gold Foil Air Cushioning Playing Cards
|Materials Available||Coated Paper, Art Paper,Blue Core Paper, Black Core Paper, PVC ,Etc.|
|Size||63*88mm/57*87mm or Customized ;|
|Colors||CMYK Offset Printing, PMC or Customized Colors|
|Logo||Customized Logo Printed|
|Surface Finish||Matt/Glossy Varnishing, Glossy/Matt Lamination,Gold/Silver Foil Stamping, Linens Patterns,etc.|
|Packaging Box||Plastic Box, Tuck Box, Lid-Bottom Box, Magnetic Flip Box,Drawer Box,etc.|
|Application||Gambling Club, Retail, Distribution, Promotion,Magic Shows,Wedding Gifts|
|Sample Time||3-5 Working Days|
|Production Time||10-15 Working Days|
|Shipping Methods||By Air( FedEx,DHL,UPS),By Sea, By Train, By Truck .|
|Payment Terms||30% Advanced Payment, Remaining 70% paid before shipping .|
1). 280gsm Chinese grey core paper, cheapest paper, suitable for advertising playing cards;
2). 300-350gsm C2S art paper ,perfect for game card, advertising playing cards with high cost performances ;
3). 280gsm Chinese blue core paper, durable material, with amazing performance for ordinary casino cards;
4). 300-310 Black core paper ,best material for cards all over the world, perfect for high-end casino playing cards ;
5). 100% Plastic, 0.3-0.32mm ,waterproof, flexible, durable with extraordinary performance.
Gold Foil Stamping: a printing decoration process. Heat the metal plate, foil, embossing on print out golden words or patterns on the cards and box .
Packaging Box Options:
Packaging & Shipping:
1. Individual packaging: poly bag/shrink wrapping/water proof paper; Insert or divide protection
2. Best Quality 5-layers exporting carton or Customized Outer Packaging;
3. Solid plastic pallet packaging with film wrapping and packaging belt
4. Carton Size: Customized or based on weight and volume.
We can manufacture all kinds of paper products according to your design or sample or details request etc.
We are more than 10 years professional OEM paper products manufacturer and can provide a good cost-effective price and high quality products to buyer.
We can provide free stock samples as long as you are willing to afford the delivery charge.
All inquiries will be replied within 1 working day.
For the quality: 100% checked, over 6 times self-inspection.
How To Proceed Order:
1.Send Us Inquiry With Requested Specification;
3.Confirm Prices Of Sample And Bulk Order;
4.Sample Payment Paid;
6.Pay 30% Of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Advanced Payment;
7.Proceed Mass Production Order;
8.Show Final Product Images;
9.Pay Remaining 70% of Bulk Order And Shipping Cost Before Shipping Out;
10.Shipping And Provide Tracking Number;
12.Feedback Ideas Or Comments By E-Mail Or Leave Message At Website;
Q1. Can I have a sample order for playing cards?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 5-7 days for Sample preparing ,10-15 working days for mass production.
Q3. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Sea shipping takes 30days, Truck and Train shipping also optional.
Q4. Is it OK to print my logo on the box and the cards?
A: Yes. You can have your design Logo on the cards and box.
Q5. How can we guarantee quality?
A:Always a pre-production sample before mass production;Always final Inspection before shipment.
Contact Person: Hank.Xia